The purpose of preventative maintenance is to keep your HVAC system up and running all season long with no surprise breakdowns, while operating at top efficiency. You rarely see your HVAC system face to face, so it's easy to forget about it and neglect it. Imagine doing the same with your car. If you never have the oil changed or refuse to take your car in for any kind of tune-up until the check- engine light comes on, you can't expect it to last more than a couple of years.
Here's a summary of what benefits a homeowner can expect when you choose one our annual maintenance plans starting at $99.99 per annum.
Benefits from our Maintenance Plan
- Improved energy efficiency levels
- Lower utility costs
- Better climate comfort control
- Stronger circulation of air
- Early identification of worn or broken parts
- Reduction in seasonal repair needs
- Extension of system life
- Access to the latest information about trends in HVAC technology
- Assistance in planning for the eventual replacement of system components
- Improved indoor air quality
- Savings on repairs, equipment and additional services